9 - 10 October 2019 | ExCeL London
Dot Origin is an independent, value-added supplier and developer of technology for identity based security applications, making use of secure smart-cards, RFID/NFC tokens, biometrics and mobile device credentials.
• IT and physical access control
• Two-factor authentication
• Public-key cryptography
• Data encryption
• Digital signatures
Featured solutions -
PKI-based 2FA smart-card logon in a box:
The low cost proof of concept kit, backed-up with expert support, to help you maximize security fast.
Physical access control software that radically simplifies and strengthens access management by extending existing Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure to deliver-
· Streamlined permissions administration
· Centralized monitoring and management across all sites
· Location-aware restrictions on sensitive IT application and data access.
An easy-to-use tool that allows organizations to encode secure contactless identity cards with their own unique keys - avoiding any reliance on third parties and ensuring access-cards can’t be copied or cloned.